- Group Websites
Ramky Group is a specialist multi-disciplinary organization with a turnover of more than Rs.4,500 crores. The Group’s focus is in the areas of Civil, Environmental and Waste Management infrastructure with special emphasis on Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. In addition to its presence in 55 locations across India, the Ramky Group also has branch offices in the UAE and Singapore. read more
Between April 2002 and Dec 2011 the company successfully completed ninety building construction projects, comprising of commercial, residential, public, institutional and corporate buildings, mass housing projects and related infrastructure and facilities such as hospital and schools.read more
Ramky Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of the Ramky Group of companies that strives to realize the dream of a green and clean earth, since its inception in 2006. The Foundation's three thrust areas include - natural resource management, women empowerment, and education.read more
- Shri Kamlesh Shivji Vikamsey has resigned as non executive chairman of the company due to his elevation as chairperson of audit advisory committee of United Nations development programme, New York effective from 20 June 2014
- Shri A.Ayodhya Rami Reddy was appointed as Executive Chairman of the company on the recommendations of nomination and remuneration committee on 20 June 2014.
- Ramky Infra posted a consolidated Q1 FY14 net sales of Rs. 699.45 crore
- Ramky Infrastructure Limited FY 12-13 Consolidated Revenues Stood at 3773.55 Cf PAT at 151.26 Cr.
- Ramky Infra bags orders valued Rs. 386.90 Crore & Ramky Infra conferred with 5th CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2013 under 2 categories