- Group Websites
Ramky Group is a specialist multi-disciplinary organization with a turnover of more than Rs.4,500 crores. The Group’s focus is in the areas of Civil, Environmental and Waste Management infrastructure with special emphasis on Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. In addition to its presence in 55 locations across India, the Ramky Group also has branch offices in the UAE and Singapore.
Between April 2002 and Dec 2011 the company successfully completed ninety building construction projects, comprising of commercial, residential, public, institutional and corporate buildings, mass housing projects and related infrastructure and facilities such as hospital and schools.read more
Ramky Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of the Ramky Group of companies that strives to realize the dream of a green and clean earth, since its inception in 2006. The Foundation's three thrust areas include - natural resource management, women empowerment, and education.read more
- Ramky Infra achieves Financial Tie-up for its Agra Etawah Road Project in the State of Uttar Pradesh
- Construction World Magazine Ranks Ramky Infrastructure Limited as the Fastest Growing Construction Company
- Ramky Infra to step up presence in West Africa
- Executive Director, Mr. Goutham Reddy's interview in NDTV Profit on 16th August, 2012 at 11:30 A.M.
- Mr. Y.R. Nagaraja, M.D, Ramky Infrastructure Limited, interview and article in Everything About Water Magazine, Think BIG section.